The Executive MBA program, totaling 450 contact hours, targets working professionals and business executives who have obtained a Bachelor degree, who are proficient in English and who have a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
Contemporary issues such as business ethics, corporate responsibility, and sustainaibilty, all form an integral part of the various courses offered in the program. Students are also introduced to management consulting activities.
- GEMBA110 Corporate Finance
- GEMBA120 International Economics
- GEMBA130 Managerial Accounting
- GEMBA210 Marketing Management
- GEMBA220 Strategic Management
- GEMBA230 Corporate Communication
- GEMBA310 Human Resource Management
- GEMBA320 Organizational Behavior and Change Management
- GEMBA330 Leadership
- GEMBA410 Operations Management
- GEMBA420 Management Information Systems and Business Intelligence
- GEMBA430 Project Management
- GEMBA510 Entrepreneurship
- GEMBA520 Business Law
- GEMBA530 Negotiation Techniques
The Executive MBA program is offered through a combination of evening and weekend courses, and can be completed within 1 year full-time or 2 years part-time.
* private international graduate degree (Master) awarded by the United International Business Schools organization (Zurich, Switzerland) upon the recommendation of the faculty of the local business school